Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Richfer, presentation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richfer
Brawler
Brawler

Richfer, presentation Empty
PostSubject: Richfer, presentation   Richfer, presentation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:23 am

Hi all, first of all, sorry for my english im not a native speaker, actually im a spanish speaker. My real name is Ricardo, im from Colombia, and im an archeaologist, that is one of my passions, also wow and rugby.

My Character is Richfer, a protection paladin, i hope it becomes one of the best tanks in the guild, my experience in wow is not much, just like 8-9 months, the palladin is my favorite class, i had the oportunity to play with a hunter, a warrior and a rouge, but the paladin is the one i like most, so i stick with that class. I think i know a thing or two about paladins so, if you need help with your pally, maybe i can help you.

Im also a Blacksmith (320) and a minner (375), if you need anithing just let me know if i can help you, i like to help others, if im not busy, and love to do instances.
Back to top Go down

Richfer, presentation
Page 1 of 1