Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Presentation of Choiseul xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Choiseul
Brawler
Brawler
Choiseul

Presentation of Choiseul xD Empty
PostSubject: Presentation of Choiseul xD   Presentation of Choiseul xD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:48 pm

So my Main Char Name is Choiseul im a lvl 28 pala for now xD (i hope that i will reach as soon as possible lv70) due to my bad english im not that able to give you a better description of my chars skills xD
all i can say is that im skilled on holy/vengeance

in reality my name is Chris , 18 years old living in germany Very Happy maybe one of you is also german that would be nice for me =). im working as a surveying technican ( measurement ). more or less its just my apprenticeship to get a technican.
so the howl live long day im doing things like football, biking, gaming xD, OMG i dunno what else its to much ^^

so this is just a little insturction if you have questions i hope to find the answer ^^ and sorry for my bad english i was never good at school in english lol!
Back to top Go down

Presentation of Choiseul xD
Page 1 of 1