Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early presentation Netherbeast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Netherbeast
Brawler
Brawler

Early presentation Netherbeast Empty
PostSubject: Early presentation Netherbeast   Early presentation Netherbeast Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:17 am

Ola people Smile

I've been asking around for a guild since I joined the low-rate server yesterday and Nosferatus or something like that ( no offence lol I just ain't that good with remembering names ) got me an invite into your guild.
So here I am, with a little post about myself so you guys know who this lil' no life undead bastard is.
Aye, uh, well i'll start with my real life.

Name would be Roy Nguyen, I'm half Dutch half Vietnamese
I'm 17 years old, Born in the Netherlands <- Whoah very original nick huh
I study Interactive Media Design and I studied Programming and script languages before this.
I have a dog, a cat, a rat, a ferret a bird and a rabbit.
Hobbies would be Martial arts, designing ofcourse, fitness and gaming ofcourse
I play allot of games, some national teams in FPS games and ofcourse MMORPG's like WoW.

Now i'm moving to the WoW subject anyway, I've been playing quite a while.
Since some early emu-releases, which is a while ago.
Been around on many servers, been banned a few times too.
On some servers you get banned, but on 2 of my last I got asked to support them.
Yea, sounds stupid but I actually did, I went scripting TCL and GameMonkey as a developer on 2 servers and been GM a few times too.
I quit Developer tasks because I prefer to just hang around and have fun with people without having everyone bitch at you for things while you're in a raid. (expectable)
I took a loooong break, my friend asked me to come play around with him and his eye fell on Toxic WoW so uh, yea here I am.

Thanks for the invite guild, and i'll try to add a decent Horde Healer to your guild
Cya ingame
Back to top Go down

Early presentation Netherbeast
Page 1 of 1