Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New leader?

Go down 
+3
Teanor
Arky
Adelila
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adelila
Brawler
Brawler
Adelila

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:13 pm

So mostly of you know already that we wont get Maice back as a leader, so we need a new guild leader.

This will bring change since we need to change everyone from this guild & have a new guild name.

Post it here if you want to be the new leader and explain why or if you have any suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Arky
Brawler
Brawler

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Well.I present myselft as the next GL.Ive been leader for many years of a guild called The Fold on the retail server(auchindoun)http://foldclan.com/..........http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=R6UMaJ28BWM.We were top ranked one on the server.W/e i'm mature.Experienced pve pvp raid instance.Thing you would prolly know tho.I hate drama,shitalker,cheater or baby cryer.I have also create a system of point for instance i would explain later.....To make the ppl raid and to show up for raid.Its based on point you got from each sucessfull raid we do and the fact you have show up for the raid.Ppl with most of point can roll on item between each other with the point they have acumulated from the last raid they did.This way ppl come raid and no one ninja loot while in raid.

Also its a way to create a solide raid group for every instance to get our t4 and t5 tier armor.About recruiting.I'm not the kind of person who gonna try to recruit everony lowbe around to make a massive guild.In fact massive guild alway finish bad.I do like guild of 30 to 40 ppl who know each other.Its even more easy to make a raid since i know everyone.if i'm leader i will also recruit by class.I will make a cleanup of the guild list.Who play who dont and kick the ppl who didnt show up for like 2 month out of the guild.Think about.If you electe me.Thing may change.We will look rater more high lvl raiding guild then what we are now.
Back to top Go down
Teanor
Brawler
Brawler

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:46 pm

I don't like Arky... No ofence! But to have a guild that does not support new player that suck man! All the fun in playing wow is noob reaction when they see for fisrst time instance or some elite mob! So i say we can all be mashines and pick Arky or we can have good guild who help each other and not care about t4 and t5 armor! Its ok to have lvl 70 caracters who PvP and talk about 10k damage, but wow is big game it's not just RAID RADID PVP and then RAID again! Come on.........
Back to top Go down
Teanor
Brawler
Brawler

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:01 pm

I nominate Grumm coz he is like helping everyone in a guild no mater what lvl are they! Smile

He is and will be my master allways!
Back to top Go down
ouranos
Recruit
Recruit

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:53 pm

i'm whit you arky

but teanor after you have reach lvl 70 what will you do? you will find equipement to be more strong and helping litle noob in low instance!

vote for ARKY or DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arky
Brawler
Brawler

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:35 pm

Well i didnt say i wouldnt recruit any low lvl.all i say is we need to make the right mix.A balanced guild between lowbe and 70.Btw i dont think you get its right with the t4 t5 raid instance.The goal of this game fist is the social ativity between the player.But ultimatly is the make end game instance wich bring lot of better drop.W/e I doubt everyone wanna do th same instance day after day.That why we do need a core member of raider and cuasual player as well.

Dont get me wrong.I did already help lot of mate as well and alway do.as a leader you need to give the example and have leadership,and a vision of what you want in the futher.Anyway i understand your view.I just wanna clear thing since its seem you didnt understand my point.
Back to top Go down
Maice
Master
Maice

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:04 pm

Wow.. I nice discussion about that make me strange! XD

You don't exactly need to recreat the guild. You can also juste leave what I've done and creat something else. But personnally if someone should take the lead, it's Seck or Sorey. He's my main assist since a long time and he has the same mind than me.
Back to top Go down
https://hordebh.forumotion.com
Immoral
Brawler
Brawler

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:12 pm

I'm relatively new to the guild, so I don't really know the relationships between all the long time members, but I do think that it would be unwise to appoint Maice as leader if he does return. My rational for that is simply that his (Or his brothers? lol) history of hacking alone would probably be enough to get him banned once again if a GM finds out he returned. Having a guild without a leader doesn't work well, so I do think it would be in the guilds best interest to promote someone new to that position.

As for who that would be, a few traits are required. Of course a leader must be mature, friendly, active, and responsible, but it would also be nice to have a leader who is experienced and organized... And perhaps one that does not use hacks or is in any danger of being banned. :p

It's nice to see Arky taking initiative and seeing as he has past experience leading a guild and has seemed like a nice guy to me, I would support him as a new leader, but I do think it is important to make sure that the majority agrees on whether or not to make a new guild and who that leader should be, because there is a serious risk of people just going their separate ways and their being no guild at all when its over.

On the topic of whether the guild should be a tight knit group of friends or a community that welcomes all who desire to join is up to you guys to decide, but both options have some merit.
Back to top Go down
Arky
Brawler
Brawler

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:40 pm

I agreed and i will be with the majority as well.If i'm not GL i will bring my help in an otherway anyway.At the end of line,the most important is to keep every body in the guild and not to see it colloaspe.
Back to top Go down
Teanor
Brawler
Brawler

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:11 am

Im convinced! Im up for you Arky too... No need to do more talking about my support.

And thanks for viewing it my way...

One more ting how long is election??? Smile
Hope soon because we need our leader! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maice
Master
Maice

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:46 am

So Finally who's leading?
Back to top Go down
Evelynas
Gladiator
Gladiator

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:58 am

we will miss you Maice Sad
Back to top Go down
Maice
Master
Maice

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:33 am

It's kinda boring without you guys.. =(

I would like to come back for a little bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leader?   New leader? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New leader?
Page 1 of 1