Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ban for our leader! ???

Go down 
+3
Maice
ouranos
Teanor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Teanor
Brawler
Brawler

Ban for our leader! ??? Empty
PostSubject: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:16 pm

Mice is it true that u have been ban for 13 years, the m8 on guld chat are tallking about that all the time...

So what are we gona do ??? We need u men!
Back to top Go down
ouranos
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:24 pm

yea we need you!
Back to top Go down
Maice
Master
Maice

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:15 am

There's something wrong somewhere... I'll try to get unbann right now and I'll explain you what happen after that.
Back to top Go down
https://hordebh.forumotion.com
Maice
Master
Maice

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:19 am

I posted on the Toxic Wow Forum. He's the true:

Today I had school like everyday and my 10 years old brothers played on my character cause they are lvl 70 and he's unable to level is rogue at this level. Like a little kid he looked on Google for hack and he immediatly found Wowemuhack and use the speed hack on my character. I don't know at what he was thinking, but they banned my IP adress and my account. So I nobody can play WOW on my computer. The problem is that it's hard to make the GM understand that. It's the kind of perfect reason everyone can create. But what happen when it's true?

Well I'm doing my best at the moment to talk with GM to repair that!! I hope I'll at leat be able to play with you soon! Even if I have to restart my characters.!! =(
Back to top Go down
indae
Brawler
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Damn it, that's really unfair! Good luck on being unbanned Mace!
Back to top Go down
Teanor
Brawler
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:15 pm

Ok but if u need any help we will support u master!
Back to top Go down
Evelynas
Gladiator
Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:02 am

Well Maice try to tell them to get a second chance so they watch you closely, they will see you dont hack again so u got the proof, u alos change password for your account so ur brother doesnt take it anymore
Back to top Go down
Maice
Master
Maice

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:36 am

I would like but a lot of people are lying cause they hacked. And if they do that with everyone it will never finish. Even if it's only to give me a couple of minutes to tell you Goodbye.

I understand them, everything is my fault, this account was in my responsabilities

I'm happy to had played with you guys!! But I,ll come back only in 13 years XD..
Back to top Go down
indae
Brawler
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:31 pm

Isn't your IP address dynamic? Can't you reconnect and get another IP? Then register a new account and just come back fresh...

If that doesn't work, you can always try wowscape or something. That's what I'd do...

It really sucks to get banned like that, geez!
Back to top Go down
Aewyre
Brawler
Brawler
Aewyre

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:26 pm

FUCK!

WHAT a stupid situation!! if you need some broken teeth, Maice, tell me eheh

Gaah try the suggestions Indae gave you, they might work Neutral and try to persuade the GMs...Fuck this all gaah!
Back to top Go down
Seck
Recruit
Recruit
Seck

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:53 pm

Well...They when you register on a server like that...They get plenty of information on you...Ip adresses router\Modem + Mac adress...

They probably Banned his mac adress...there is one mac adress for each pc in this world..you cant change it, its like a serial number, so, no, he probably wont be able to play...

And they may have blocked is Modem Ip...That, can't be changed even if reseted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban for our leader! ???   Ban for our leader! ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban for our leader! ???
Page 1 of 1