Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem registering on the forums ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seck
Recruit
Recruit
Seck

Problem registering on the forums ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Problem registering on the forums ^^   Problem registering on the forums ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:13 pm

Avant hier, je me suis inscrit sur le forum, Avec mon vrai pseudo "Seck" et mon e-mail "scnd_chance@hotmail.com"
Pourtant, je n'ai pas recu la clé d'activation...ni dans mes "spam/junk mail" et quand je clique, réenvoyer mot de passe, ça dit que que mon e-mail n'est pas registred... et quand j'essaie de recréer un compte avec mon emial "scnd_Chance@etcetc" ca dit que ce email est déja utiliser "par moi ^^"

donc, j'ai fini par utiliser le email de quelqun d'autre avec mon pseudo mal écrit...Seeck

bref...jsais pas si je veux trouver une solution
Back to top Go down
Evelynas
Gladiator
Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Problem registering on the forums ^^   Problem registering on the forums ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:40 am

bin j'ai eu le meme probleme que toi, j'ai demand. a Maic qu'il me fasse une activation par lui meme.

I had the same prob has you. I simply asked Maice if he could activate my account manually
Back to top Go down
Maice
Master
Maice

PostSubject: Re: Problem registering on the forums ^^   Problem registering on the forums ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Seck just tell me when you'll read that message and I'll chance your name for Seck. After that you'll always have to connect with this name.
Back to top Go down
https://hordebh.forumotion.com
Nawee
Brawler
Brawler
Nawee

PostSubject: Re: Problem registering on the forums ^^   Problem registering on the forums ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:21 am

Omg, this doesn't have any link with the subject but Maice, you come from Quebec ?
Back to top Go down
Maice
Master
Maice

PostSubject: Re: Problem registering on the forums ^^   Problem registering on the forums ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:27 am

Yes =P

You didn't read my presentation?
Back to top Go down
https://hordebh.forumotion.com
Nawee
Brawler
Brawler
Nawee

PostSubject: Re: Problem registering on the forums ^^   Problem registering on the forums ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm

I read it after that =S Sorry lol But that's nice !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem registering on the forums ^^   Problem registering on the forums ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem registering on the forums ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde BrotherHood Official Forum :: Discussions :: Other-
Jump to: