Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

T5 and T6 Instance specification!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maice
Master
Maice

T5 and T6 Instance specification!! Empty
PostSubject: T5 and T6 Instance specification!!   T5 and T6 Instance specification!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi all!!

I write this message to be clear in something. I heard a lot of people talking about doingt BT, or Hyjal Summit or The Eye or any other instance for t5 or t6. Stop thinking that you can do that. I know that the first thing you think when you become level 70 is that you're now one of the best player you can be... but the only things that make a lvl 70 good is his gear. The onlyy way to make Hyjal Summit or Black Temple at all is to have 25 persons with nice gear... at least a t4 or a couple of nice epic items.

There's a couple of month and it wasn't like that cause the instance wasn't scripted. That mean that the mobz had no spell. But now the GM Scripted them so it's like a million time more difficult. So if you want to have nice gear and once do Hyjal Summit or Black Temple, start by doing little instance like Shadow Labyrinth and others. When you'll have only lvl 70 pieces of equipement, you'll after that be able to make them in Heroic and have epic stuff. For people more visual look a little graphic of what it's looking..

You gain your lvl 70

First : You start to make quest or little 5 persons instance to get equipement of level 70. Cause a lot of people have stuff of lvl 45-60 when they are level 70.

Second: When you have alll your gear or almost lvl 70, take 4 other people with nice stuff and make an instance in Heroic Mode (Even if I dont know if it's working) and you'll get better gear. You cna also do Gruul's Lair or other instances for T4 set.

Third: When you'll be almost full epic, you'll now be able to make Hyjal, Or BT or any other instance you want!!

If You have any question just answer the message!!
Back to top Go down
https://hordebh.forumotion.com

T5 and T6 Instance specification!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde BrotherHood Official Forum :: Discussions :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: