Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Saying Hello and a few things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RandallFlagg
Brawler
Brawler

Just Saying Hello and a few things Empty
PostSubject: Just Saying Hello and a few things   Just Saying Hello and a few things Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:21 am

Well, first of all Hello to everyone. If you have not met me in WoW, I play as a blood elf glass cannon(aka Mage-o-love). This is my first foray into this world of yours, and i'm really liking it so far. I did play guild wars for some time, and i played 2Moons throughout beta testing. I am currently up to level 21 i believe, just questing around ghostlands.

I could use a little guidance as far as what spells and skills to use in what situations, and what to do with my ability points. I have been grinding and questing and building up my bank, but i'm finding that anything around my own level and ANYTHING elite wipes the floor with my limp corpse.

If you have any brilliance that you don't mind sharing, lay it on me people!!!

If I come up with anything else, i will post here...or wherever appropriate in forums.

THanks Again!!

Themaninblack
Back to top Go down

Just Saying Hello and a few things
Page 1 of 1