Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paladin Build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choiseul
Brawler
Brawler
Choiseul

Paladin Build Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Build   Paladin Build Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:42 am

does some one of you know a good pala build? =D would be good if someone know one

and if someone of you is german id would even better cause my english is really bad xD
Back to top Go down
Maice
Master
Maice

Paladin Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin Build   Paladin Build Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:37 am

What kind of build do you want?.. Tank..Holy..etc..? What do you need?
Back to top Go down
https://hordebh.forumotion.com
Choiseul
Brawler
Brawler
Choiseul

Paladin Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin Build   Paladin Build Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:08 pm

i was thinking about holy (only cause of strength bonus) and vengeance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Choiseul
Brawler
Brawler
Choiseul

Paladin Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin Build   Paladin Build Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:14 pm

sorry for double posting i found this build vor pve =) you can say if its good? =)
http://www.wowdb.com/talent.aspx?id=2#ef2ef38e3fefe2f3e8fe2
Back to top Go down
Richfer
Brawler
Brawler

Paladin Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin Build   Paladin Build Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 am

Is not bad the build, but if were me, i donīt waste 5 points in seal of righteousness, because a retri pala donīt use that seal very much you always use seal of command. Also, you need equip that increase your critical strike rating at least at 25%, then raw power, a lot of strength also, and a good slow two handed weapon.

For a protection one, a lot of stamina, and a little agility for the evation, also you need equipment with defense rating, and spell damage, all the points are in the protection tree but is good to save 10 for a deflection in 5, the extra parry rating is handy, this is the pala more difficult to gear up, because you need to balance the defense, blocking, dodging, and parrying so that you become uncrushable, the sum of all must be at least 103% (is a little less but i donīt remember the number).

About the Holy, donīt know much, but intellect, and healing are must be, and is good a shield, and a one handed weapon because you will be using seal of righteousness and is better with a quick one, your mana pool must be large, and also your spell criticals.

I hope this will be useful for you.
Back to top Go down
Choiseul
Brawler
Brawler
Choiseul

Paladin Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin Build   Paladin Build Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:07 pm

ok so i will think i give it a try Very Happy thx if anyone has another opinion it would be nice to hear it =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paladin Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin Build   Paladin Build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paladin Build
Page 1 of 1