Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ysi - Back I be.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ysi
Brawler
Brawler

Ysi - Back I be. Empty
PostSubject: Ysi - Back I be.   Ysi - Back I be. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:56 pm

Hey, I'm Ysi -

I played for a good time in retail, before 1.12.x, then I got to Toxic-WoW, by the time it was still Chronic Domination... I was a GM under Xudd (Xudd is now Aether XD), Faith and Brem, knowm as Hildur for Horde and Mialle for Alliance. Then it became TBC and I left for a while. After 1 year or so playing WoW on retail again (I won a game store promotion XD), I got back to Burning-WoW, and also became a GM for a short while (5 or 6 mths). Then I decided that GM'ing wasn't for me (GM ITNAZ PLXXX), and played as a simple player... Then I ingressed into University, and with some pals here we decided to play again, then I re-choose Toxic WoW, dunno why... And here I am.

I'm a good raider with all classes (no bragging lol), and a decent PvPer with all except priest (never knew how to PvP with that dammned class)...
My knowledge about WoW is kinda good, I guess, specially about professions (you learn it in retail lol), and the classes Paladin, Hunter and Warrior. I know a lot about the others as well, I played with them all, but I didn't 'mastered' any of them, besides Pally and Huntard.

And, that's it XD
Back to top Go down

Ysi - Back I be.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde BrotherHood Official Forum :: Introduction :: Presentations-
Jump to: