Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nawee's introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawee
Brawler
Brawler
Nawee

Nawee's introduction Empty
PostSubject: Nawee's introduction   Nawee's introduction Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:56 am

Well my name is Marie and I'm 17 and I'm actually in CEGEP studying sciences. That's pretty much about it for real life.

That's the second time I play WoW, I first played two years ago on a private server for two weeks but lost interest for the game. Lately, my boyfriend and his younger brother (who are also in the guild) started playing on Toxic WoW and lend me the game so I could play too. I'm not really experienced in anything else than soloing, and this is the first character I level that far by myself (without power leveling). This is also my first character on Toxic WoW. I never did any raids and a few dungeon, but can't wait to do more with you guys !
Back to top Go down

Nawee's introduction
Page 1 of 1