Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AddON help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soulhund
Recruit
Recruit
soulhund

AddON help Empty
PostSubject: AddON help   AddON help Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 pm

I would like to provide some help to them who do not know it you are only it is not known we that AddOn.
AddOn a program like that what you may install under WoW. There are many kinds from among them but I would enumerate the best-known ones now after all up.

Quest Helper:
Employed Questetk helps with his solution. Nominates it what you have to do on the map, where you have to go. Useful thing, if somebody wants to finish the tasks quickly

Carbonite Quest:
Similar Quest Helper: So much the diferencia that here the map an some called Flash Map. May magnify, and you see the not known areas on him. Shows it likewise when you have to go where.

Atlas:
All FlightPoint shows it -ot. Shows it the concerning the accurate place of all Dungeon the accurate map of the dungeonok that we where can be found.

IcPvP:
The enemies around you who you do not notice always shows it. Laughs at a level, a caste gives a race.
IcPvP combo:
Though it than the former one. Calculates the of victory chance as an extra 1v1 ben.
Back to top Go down
http://www.szerverberles.hu
indae
Brawler
Brawler

AddON help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AddON help   AddON help Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:15 am

I've seen some screenshots around of people using some kind of different interfaces for the HP/MP bars... I think it's some kind of raid addon. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Brawler
Brawler
Cynic

AddON help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AddON help   AddON help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:34 pm

Cartographer is also quite useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AddON help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AddON help   AddON help Icon_minitime