Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waiting for a new rank:D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrovision
Brawler
Brawler
Necrovision

waiting for a new rank:D Empty
PostSubject: waiting for a new rank:D   waiting for a new rank:D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:09 pm

hey...i'm waiting for a new rank:D:D....today i brought 2 new members...and added a lot of good staff (armors especially) to the guild vault. I read that i must announce Maice...here i announced what i've done. Also i helped a little (how i could) at the Monastery instance Razz
cya!
Back to top Go down
Evelynas
Gladiator
Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a new rank:D   waiting for a new rank:D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:37 pm

Cool keep on the good work and you will get promoted, but guys keep in mind tha twe cant all give new rank for evryone each day or everyone would be prince which wouldnt be normal. Its like in real life, the best get promoted when someone leave or get kicked so they take their place.

But yeah if you do a lot of good thing ulkl get promoted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terresa
Soldier
Soldier
Terresa

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a new rank:D   waiting for a new rank:D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:14 am

it true =D
i suggest not spamming only me and ex guildie thunderfist can do that >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a new rank:D   waiting for a new rank:D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waiting for a new rank:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde BrotherHood Official Forum :: Problems :: Things Requests-
Jump to: