Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Necrovision is the name...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necrovision
Brawler
Brawler
Necrovision

Necrovision is the name... Empty
PostSubject: Necrovision is the name...   Necrovision is the name... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:04 am

Hi all! Very Happy First of all i want to congratz Maice for the great job he is doing around here.I can say that this is my first real guild...where help is there when u need it Very Happy
I played on many private servers but each time i had to go solo...the guilds were not so organised and they existed just to be...not to help or such thing....
So my character's name is Necrovision,actually the name came when i had a lack of imagination and ran into an unreleased game with this name..so i thought it would be perfect Cool .My experience with WOW is limited regarding raids...due that solo period:p but i hope things will change with you guys around.
Done with the talking....see you in game and hope to know eachother better! cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down

Necrovision is the name...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde BrotherHood Official Forum :: Introduction :: Presentations-
Jump to: