Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soulhund
Recruit
Recruit
soulhund

Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP) Empty
PostSubject: Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP)   Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Although I do not play it for a long time with this the kaszt-al, but I would like to share it with you my experiences.
Talent: 41 talents the Demonogy-n the others the Destruction-on.

The many times PVP-ben Fellguard maid használlom.
When I notice it my adversary the first skill what I push Death Coil. He cannot attack until 3-4 seconds from this.
Then curse:

Onto fighters: Curse of Weakness + Immolate + Corruption after this Shadow Bolt + Soul Fire + Conflagrate I am struggling along with magics and a maid to kill.

Onto magicians: Curse of Tongues + Immolate + Corruption then Manna Drain -away I am struggling along to release his manna, while he fights with my maid.
If his manna succeeded 70% -tól to release Shadow Bolt and Soul Fire I finish it with attacks.

I hope for it I was able to give a little instruction Warlock reason nak.
I add to it that these are my experiences, and I am not playing for a long time.
Currently 65 Blood Elf Warlock I have a character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.szerverberles.hu
Necrovision
Brawler
Brawler
Necrovision

PostSubject: Re: Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP)   Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:28 pm

hehe...nice post...it's my first warlock....and now i know how to build it 4 pvp Cool
Back to top Go down
soulhund
Recruit
Recruit
soulhund

PostSubject: Re.   Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:01 pm

I understand it successfully meanwhile it lv 70 -et. /bow /clap /congratulation Smile
I started playing it the Battleground-on. I divide it my experiences.
Talents: All talent Demonology.

Mostly Fellguard there is minion in a usage at me under pvp.
The soul fishy nek duly the dmg came in nek the 20% accross the minion receives it instead of me what is a useful thing.
The fellguard capable Stun ill flows out from his weapon onto an attack (pole) onto an area wounds.

Everything comparing now the tactics:
Up Armor al I set off since the spell increases it dmg bonus -t. the miniont I send it to the enemy, and if I am lucky does not attack me but amuses himself the minion al.
( what is good fun because 7200 DEF are the minion now there is je... and 300 powers this Smile )

With a word if not I nags it then :
Corrupcion (+dmg), Curse of Recklessness ( reducing the enemy for an end mind) Immolatable (+dmg) And Fel Armor during reason shoot.
if he notices it that I exist not only the minion promptly:
Deamon Armor + Curse of Weakness re modify. My protection will be bigger in this manner and for him small wound his attacking strength.
Then depends on the player only already...
I hope for it I helped in something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.szerverberles.hu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP)   Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Help for a Warlock's (PVP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde BrotherHood Official Forum :: Discussions :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: