Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My character and from myself a couple of rows : Soulhund

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soulhund
Recruit
Recruit
soulhund

My character and from myself a couple of rows : Soulhund Empty
PostSubject: My character and from myself a couple of rows : Soulhund   My character and from myself a couple of rows : Soulhund Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Character:

Single Warlock is my first hero in WoW world. That why dot I elected this caste, I do not know it. The constant party companion was attractive possibly (Minion). You are possibly only for a challenge I kept it, that a witch let me experience my adventures with a master in WoW world.

Altogether 1 -1,5 of his weeks I am playing, and under this time much I learned all new things, I experienced many new experiences.
I may say thank you for a lot to this community believes a lot were helped because of the beginnings entirely hitherto.

In generality what everything is according to me MMORPG -ben concerns me:

I like to grow massively, I adore it the good party -kat. I fall into the mistake that everything is a caste after a time generally his benefits / I know his disadvantages inside out, and I take advantage of it maximally my character , and I expect this from others.

Mostly PvP oriented I am, I like the good fights, your implement very much in a big company to skirmish and I hope for it to this I find companions then.
I like the clear fights furthermore.
Because it does not report it because somebody collapses dead before my feet in a battle that he you are lame unfortunate, but according to me rather it that I was right with a small one now. Though this view of mine if groups battle against groups. Both halves may fight well, and who wins mostly because of that wins because they got accustomed better.

From me:

I am 20 year graphic designer. I live on Hungary, Budapest. The truth in a life my name Tamás, and in most Holy sulphur is known in my environment.
I follow the role-plays, the first one since my whole young age I believe it on 10 year ones I was playing ( Dungeons & Dragons ) the magus observed it one after the other then ( Hungarian role-play ) I started it then only away to play on-line role-plays Lineage 2 , Eve on-line , WoW.

Back i believe it this much from me there will be enough Smile

Epilogue:

I hope for it I will be the company's useful member. Always towards the largest peaks I make an effort Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.szerverberles.hu

My character and from myself a couple of rows : Soulhund
Page 1 of 1