Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Me myself and Evelynas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelynas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Me myself and Evelynas Empty
PostSubject: Me myself and Evelynas   Me myself and Evelynas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:56 am

Hello all, my name is Alex and I am 20 from montreal in Quebec!!! Sorry for my bad english but I am a true french speaker. So besides WOW I likew to go snowboarding and paintballing. I love sports Very Happy. Right now I study to be a video game level designer in Campus Ubisoft

So my main char is Evelynas a fire mage (I might make it frost I still not sure which one is best). I am right now a 365 enchanter and I am starting to get few weapons enchant like crusader, icy, + 30 intellect.

I also have a lvl 37 hunter named shinzi specialized in marskmanship. Hes a tailoring and I play this char with my girlfriend named Elfyka.

For other games I play rainbow six vegas, call of duty 4, dota, bf2
Back to top Go down
Terresa
Soldier
Soldier
Terresa

Me myself and Evelynas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me myself and Evelynas   Me myself and Evelynas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:14 am

lol =P nice ubisoft i think we have our in game info person =O
Back to top Go down

Me myself and Evelynas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde BrotherHood Official Forum :: Introduction :: Presentations-
Jump to: