Horde BrotherHood Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde BrotherHood Official Forum

Forum created for members of Horde BrotherHood to discut about the subject they want

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to promote!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maice
Master
Maice

How to promote! Empty
PostSubject: How to promote!   How to promote! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:56 am

If you want to know how to have promotion in the guild, read the note below and you'll have all the informations you need. If you have any question after that reading.. dont be shy to ask question by answering this message.

1- Registration on forum: When you're registered on the forum, you'll be promoted Recruit. Remember that you need to be registered on the forum to have a rank that allow you to rethraw money in guild vault. If I didn't promote you after your registration, just tell me I'll promote you as soon as I can.

2- Helping members: After a couple of time doing instances with other members or helping them with quest you can be promoted. Dont be shy to tell me that you help people and you'll get promoted. For sure I'll don't promote you the first time you'll help members.

3- Deposit in Guild Vault: One time a week or less I'm looking which members is depositing stuff or cash in the guild vault. If I see a name a couple of time he'll get promoted. Dont panik if you're not promoted quickly.. I dont look at that often.

4- Guild Channel: If you're often present on the guild channel you'll once get promoted. Dont start to say a lot of stupid things only to get a promotion cause it dont work. Answer the questions that noob ask or just speak normally will allow you to promote.

5- Inviting friends: If you invite people in the guild you'll be promoted. I can't see the Guild recruiting informations cause it's bugged.. but dont be shy to tell me if you invited people!

Last edited by Maice on Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hordebh.forumotion.com
Evelynas
Gladiator
Gladiator

How to promote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to promote!   How to promote! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:31 am

Remember yo ucan be demoted too. I just did it today for someone who seemed to abuse the bank. He used all his withdraw in everything.
Back to top Go down
Terresa
Soldier
Soldier
Terresa

How to promote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to promote!   How to promote! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:09 am

Lol demoted some one abusing bank xD
Back to top Go down
Evelynas
Gladiator
Gladiator

How to promote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to promote!   How to promote! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:38 am

well he was withdrawing everything, evben item he didnt need. so after being demoted he will withdraw less items Razz
Back to top Go down
Darklike
Brawler
Brawler

How to promote! Empty
PostSubject: ...   How to promote! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:15 pm

why don't you just kick him from the guild for theft? or make it so he can't get items from there...
Back to top Go down
Grissian
Brawler
Brawler

How to promote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to promote!   How to promote! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:30 am

I just noticed that the Armor tab of guild bank is totally packed. Not with armour tough.

There were things in there like Lifeless Stone, Rough Stone and some weapons and even some bolts of linen cloth.

Shouldn't some of these things go into respective tabs like Weapons or profession or other?

Maybe someone should put a restriction on putting junk in guild bank Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to promote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to promote!   How to promote! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to promote!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde BrotherHood Official Forum :: Introduction :: Informations-
Jump to: